Cedar Crest College Info
Cedar Crest College Credits:
The Wildlife Leadership Academy works with Cedar Crest College to offer three (3) college credits to students who attend field school and fulfill all the necessary requirements. In order to obtain these credits, students must:
- Attend the full duration of field school
- Complete the pre- and post-tests and daily quizzes(conducted at the field school)
- Submit the College Credit Registration form included in your welcome packet prior to field school
- Submit the College Credit Submission Form AND payment after field school
In order to seek college credit, you must return the College Credit Registration form with your other paperwork. If this form is not received with your paperwork, you will not be eligible for college credits – your name must be placed on the class roster prior to field school.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost of the college credits?
The total cost is $1,767.00, payable by check to Cedar Crest College. Payment must be sent by no later than August 25th, 2017.
- If I am interested in credit now, but decide later I do not want to receive them, do I still have to pay?
No. You MUST send this paper back prior to field school to have your name on the roster in order to receive credits, but if you decide later that you no longer want to pursue the college credit option, you do not have to send the tuition payment. You may simply notify us and we will mark you as having “withdrawn.” There is no cost or grade associated with a withdraw denotation.
- What if I do not send back this form but decide after field school that I want college credit?
You will not be eligible to receive the college credits. This form must be sent to us, indicating that you would like to pursue the college credit option, by no later than May 1st, 2017.