October Student of the Month – Hannah G.
Our student of the month for October is Hannah Gaibor, a Drummers alumni. She has taken to being a Conservation Ambassador like a grouse to the underbrush! Since her time at the field school, Hannah has been working on a variety of projects, including:
- interviewing with her local newspaper (The Daily American)
- mentoring local youth on a plant identification walk
- presenting to her local 4-H club
- setting up a poster in her local library
- setting up a display and presenting at the American Legion County Fair
Hannah says “each opportunity has prepared me for the next as I become more confident and familiar with my materials.” Hannah is becoming more and more of a conservation leader, taking the skills she learned at the field school and applying them in her home community – she will only continue to grow and become more amazing! We are proud of what she has accomplished, and can’t wait to see what she takes on next!